DR. GUNWANT S. DHALIWAL, M.D.
- Dr. Dhaliwal has been practicing in New Port Richey as a physician for over 25 years, having established his practice in 1993 and earning the respect of his colleagues during that time.
- He earned his Medical Degree from the Medical College in India completed Internal Medicine Residency Program at the Flushing Hospital Medical Center Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City.
- Dr. Dhaliwal is board-certified in Internal Medicine by American Board of Internal Medicine and member of the American College of Physicians.
- He is also Certified MRO and Certified Medical Examiner for DOT physicals.
- Dr. Dhaliwal performs most of minor surgeries in office under local anesthesia at fraction of cost.
MS. EULORA MECHEL, ARNP.
- Ms. Michel has worked as a healthcare nursing in Florida for 10 years and as Nurse Practitioner for over 5 years, joining Primary Care Walk in Clinic in Feb. 2016.
- She earned her Bachelor and Master’s degrees in Nursing from the University of South Florida in Tampa, Florida.
- She is member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and a former member of the Florida Nurse Practitioner Network.
- Ms. Michel is Certified Medical Examiner for DOT physicals and female patients feel comfortable getting Well Woman exam from her.
DR. TEJINDER DHALIWAL, MD.
- Dr. Dhaliwal has been practicing in the Pasco County area for over 20 years, having joined MPM North Bay Hospital, New Port Richey, Florida in 1997.
- She earned her Medical Degree from the Government Medical College Amritsar in India and completed Anesthesiology Residency Program at Long Island Jewish Hospital in New York City and Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami.
- Dr. Dhaliwal is board-certified in Anesthesiology by the American Board of Anesthesiology and member of American Society of Anesthesiologists and the Florida Society of Anesthesiologists.
- She works as General Practitioner in Primary Care Walk in Clinic from time to time to give coverage in both, New Port Richey and Spring Hill offices.
- Dr. Dhaliwal is soft spoken and known for her charisma.
- For her services, she was recently recognized as Physician of First Quarter of 2020 and then elected Surgery Department Chair at MPM North Bay Hospital.